undefinedSocial Worker III
(Please reference job #201508 when applying)
· Foster Care/Adoption Case worker - maintain case load of 14-16 children (home-visits, collateral case work)
· Complete casework responsibilities and paperwork as required by contract (Connections)
· Maintain and complete adoption cases and related paperwork.
· On-call responsibilities with caseload assignments and program responsibilities.
· Facilitate GPSII/MAPP groups and related foster parent training.
· Complete re-certifications, assessments, and homestudy reports.
· Crisis Management/Outreach - behavioral specialist / parent training / supportive counseling with children in foster care, birth parents and foster parents.
· Cross training in other Children's Services programs
The ideal candidate will have an MSW/LMSW or equivalent, be able to work evening hours and other non-traditional hours including on-call responsibilities, as well as flexibility and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Must be able to communicate effectively and have strong engagement, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Please send resumes to:
741 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14209