(Ref: Please reference Job #201501 when applying)
- Conducts nutrition risk assessment to determine all nutrition risk criteria and program eligibility.
WIC sites client delivery system including participant assignment, CPA
and NSA day long staff scheduling and work assignments.
- Responds to and resolves WIC participant issues as needed including but not limited to custody and income verification.
as first contact for staff time off requests, and staff unable to
report to work in absence of Site Leader and Site Coordinator. Assesses
coverage needs, determines reassignment in conjunction with other Site
Leaders, and consults with WIC Site Leader and WIC Site Coordinator.
WICSIS computer system, trouble shoots system failure, coordinates
repair with WIC Help Desk, WIC Site Leader and WIC Site Coordinator.
Determines need for secondary system response conversion to
non-traditional certifications, rescheduling participants or activating
Manual Check Back-Up System
- Prescribes, tailors, authorizes and reissues food packages.
- Provides nutrition education responsive to the identified needs/interests of all participants.
- Develops individual care plans for high risk participants.
nutrition counseling activities at program site responsive to the
identified needs/interests of high-risk participants.
- Documents that high risk participants receive referral services.
- Tracks high- risk participants' progress in improving their health and documents outcomes.
- Provides and documents appropriate follow-up referrals to other health and social services.
- Implements individual care plans for at-risk participants.
requirements include Registered Dietician (RD), Masters or Ph.D. in
Nutrition or Public Health with a concentration in Nutrition or
four-year degree in Nutrition, health-related field, or home economics
with an emphasis in nutrition with one year's WIC experience.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
741 Delaware Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14209