Outreach Specialist II
*Please reference job #201519 when applying
· Recruitment, interviewing, screening and acceptance of volunteers in yearlong service program
· Directs all aspects of small but vibrant lay volunteer program with strong social justice, community living and spirituality focus.
· Ensures delivery of quality, responsive, effective services, and quality improvement activities.
· Maintains continuing evaluations of volunteers' performance with their placements and in their communities.
· Recruitment of placement agencies by identifying area agencies that would match CCSC mission and assessing their viability. This includes outreach to agencies who may be interested in having a CCSC volunteer placed at their agency; setting up appointments to visit agencies and speak to them about their ability to meet the financial and program criteria.
· Responsible for placement agency application process which includes: completion of applications, initial site visits, contracts, job descriptions, acceptance letter, initial site supervisor training and ongoing site visits and support.
· Attend and actively participate in Outreach meetings and functions.
· Attend training, workshops, conferences related to position.
· Participates in agency-wide committee activities, program related committees.
· Works non traditional hours, some evenings and weekends.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Maintains continuing evaluations of volunteer/member performance, submits mid-year and annual evaluations.Bachelors Degree required and experience in a Human Services related field
Please send resumes to:
741 Delaware Avenue
Attn: Human Resources