- Social Worker, LMSW, or equivalent, providing Traditional Preventative Services within Erie County.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working with diverse populations and familiar with the child welfare system.
- Responsible for maintaining process notes and completing ECDSS required documentation and reports.
- Experience working with issues related to child abuse and
neglect, parenting skill development, mental health and substance abuse
- Requires the ability to work in a team environment and to collaborate with other service providers.
- Candidate must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal
communication skills and be flexible. Reliable transportation required.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
741 Delaware Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14209