Social Worker III
*Please reference job #201518 when applying
· Responsible for providing direct assessment and treatment of assigned caseload of children with psychiatric disorders, including individual, group and family modalities, in both licensed outpatient and off-site settings.
· Completes a thorough initial assessment with each client to determine appropriateness for admission.
· Completes required admission paperwork and admits appropriate clients to the program as per policy and regulations.
· Produces accurate, timely and professionally formulated progress notes after each session or interaction that reflects the client's status, progress, and treatment plan goals.
· Completes case record self-audits on each client's chart as required.
· Promptly and actively communicates with the client's family and designated collaterals and service providers.
· Conducts home visits as per MCI policy and regulations.
· Discharges clients per MCI policy. Promptly completes discharge summaries and sends a copy to the appropriate referral sources as per policy and regulations.
· Position requires working non-traditional hours, must be able to work two evenings per week.Must possess New York State license (LMSW, LCSW, LCSW-R, LMHC) with two years of professional mental health experience.
Please send resumes to:
741 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14209